Project Trillek is a space game inspired by the retired game 0x10c by Notch.
We want to make a game that is fun to play and allows the player to build his environment and program it to create fun and interesting structures.
This page is still under development, more information will come soon.
- Build ships, stations and planetary bases out of building blocks
- Fly ships and discover a procedurally generated universe
- Program your virtual TR3200 computer to do whatever you want
- Construct complex system, all controlled by the TR3200
- Shoot dangerous aliens
- Play in singleplayer or multiplayer
- and many more